Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Review

How was everyone's Easter? I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.

For us, Easter was overall very good. Saturday Kevin wanted to go to his friend's house and after I was alone all day I was a little reluctant but, I said we could if we went to late church. Well little did we know that was going to be a tremendous problem. We planned on going to Kevin's sister's to eat and we did end up doing that but church just didn't work out because of the time that they wanted to eat. I was very disappointed about not going to church especially on Easter Sunday but the day turned out to be quite good.

When we got to Kevin's sisters, Erica, her husband, Steve, had prepared a delicious meal and we ate it and enjoyed every bite. Kevin's mom hid some eggs for Steve and Erica's daughter Braylynne and she searched outside and found them. They live in a beautiful country area with beautiful fields all around and their house is absolutely adorable. I can't wait until Kevin finally get his house built and we can move in so I can decorate and have my own garden. Anyway, it was a really great afternoon, just visiting and talking together.

Later that day we went to my Grandma's for about fifteen minute because everybody was leaving to go home since it was already around 4 p.m. We were happy that we got to say hello and eat a little bit of dessert. After Grandma's we went to my mom and stepdad's house and visited with them for a long time. It was nice to just talk about lots of things with my mom and stepdad and of course it was neat to get some yummy candy and easter gifts. We really had a nice day with everyone and I was soon wishing the day wasn't over.

Now, its sad because the whole weekend is gone. Kevin will work again on Saturday and I will be here again...alone. I told him I wish we had a puppy or something but, we can't have any pets in our apartments. I feel like time just rushes by. I miss days that we could just do whatever we wanted all day. I am trying to make the most out of our life and my life but it is just so hard. It is like their aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do. I wish I could read all the books I wanted, have my own garden, go see different places all over the world, at least all over the state. I just wish we had more time to appreciate all the beauty of the world.

I hope everybody had a great Easter. I wish I had some pictures..but we didn't take any. Forgot. Hopefully we will take some soon and I will post some more.

Have a good nite and day.

No comments:

Post a Comment


by Elain Gates