Monday, April 20, 2009

At a loss of words...

Hi everybody. I have been at a loss of words lately. After my last post, so much stuff has happened and I just didn't feel like going into details. I wanted to say I am very thankful for all the wonderful weather we had this weekend and Saturday was lonely without Kevin but I did go to my Mom's and played outside with my brother all day. I have been very overwhelmed with some issues going on in our families and I hope you will keep Kevin's sister Erica and her family Steve, Braylynne, Angel and the baby in Erica's belly. Anyway...sorry this message isn't very inspirational..there is just a lot on my mind and I would appreciate your prayers to help me figure everything out. I am thinking of you and praying for all of you as well.
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you Sarah.

    Please also pray for me re my housing situation.

    God Bless

    Amber

    ReplyDelete


by Elain Gates